Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Rehearsals

Based on the rehearsal last weekend, our show is in great shape for the upcoming Massey Theatre performance on Oct 1st. As after many rehearsals, I have a long laundry-list of things to be repaired or rebuilt, as the instruments never cease to surprise me. All changes and fixes will be done by the next rehearsal this weekend. I have re-scored the 'recycolin' part since we just have one violin for this show. The new Cookesizer fits well into the orchestra and give wonderful background sustained chords to round out the sound, something I've missed since the beginning. It is going to be a great show!


My new Cookesizer - a keyboard made from junk, running on a junk computer, playing sampled sounds of junk

1 comment:

  1. cant believe you guys creating a best music from this things most creative thing i have seen. keep it up. you can read about music and instrument click here

    ReplyDelete