Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The End of The Waterfront Performances

Well, what a great run we had! Audiences seemed to love the show, I was amazed by the comments on Twitter and Facebook. We struck the set and was out of the theatre within 3 hours of the end of the Sunday performance. Now my garage is full of junk, so to speak, and I need to figure out a good way to store the instruments. I've had some interest from other theatres to have our show perform on their stages, and I have purchased booth space at Pacific Contact at the end of March, a place where theatres meet artists with shows. The past few months have been a whirlwind, but I can't think of a better way to spend time. Thank you to all who came out to the shows, and to all who supported me and believed in this crazy idea.

You ain't seen nothing yet...


1 comment: